Top 5 Ways to Tighten Facial Skin
As we get older, our skin loses elasticity, causing sagging skin on the face and body. Unfortunately, we cannot stop the clock. However, you can slow down the aging process and look younger. Get rid of loose, sagging facial skin! How to achieve this? Read more and discover top 5 ways to tighten facial skin.
It might sound impossible to tighten loose facial skin. However, there are effective ways to do that. You don’t need a plastic surgery, as there are powerful chemical and natural treatments to get rid of sagging skin on your face. Some studies have shown that certain chemicals can significantly improve the condition of your skin, even if it is extremely loose! One of such chemicals is deanol, also known as DMAE. According to a health portal WebMD: “Deanol is applied to the skin for reducing signs of aging, particularly loose or sagging skin. There is some evidence that applying a 3% deanol gel to facial skin can tighten sagging skin.” Deanol is safe to use and doesn’t cause any side effects, applied topically. Moreover, some home remedies have strong skin tightening properties.
Learn how to tighten and firm facial skin with the help of powerful, but safe chemicals and home remedies:
1. Use Life Cell All-In-One Anti-Aging Treatment with deanol
Your face needs good anti aging treatment and Life Cell All-In-One Anti-Aging Treatment with deanol is a perfect choice. Life Cell is the best skin tightening and the best wrinkle cream. This amazing treatment is a natural alternative to face-lift. Apply Life Cell All-In-One Anti-Aging Treatment on clean skin twice a day: in the morning and before bed. You will see the difference instantly! Life Cell with deanol, retinol, antioxidants and ubiquinone CoQ10 is the best way to tighten facial skin.
2. Use home remedies to tighten facial skin
Home remedies can help to tighten and rejuvenate facial skin, if used regularly. Try these easy recipes:
- Apply egg white on your face and neck, leave it on for 20-25 minutes and wash off. After that, apply some honey on your face; leave it for 15 minutes and rinse. This easy treatment will tighten your skin. Repeat it twice a week.
- Make a cucumber facial! Mix two tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice with one egg white and 3-5 drops of Vitamin E oil. Alternatively, you can use few Vitamin E capsules. Apply the mixture on your face and neck, wait 15 minutes and wash off with cool water. This mask will not only tighten facial skin, but also refresh and rejuvenate it.
- Mix a pack of plain yogurt or sour cream with natural lemon juice and apply on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Use Aloe Vera oil to massage your facial skin!
3. Try facial exercises
Facial exercises can help to get rid of sagging skin. If you have loose body skin, you will probably do exercises to tighten it – same applies to your facial skin! According to UK’s newspaper Daily Mail: “The theory is that the skin is tightened as the facial muscles are toned through specific movements. This also encourages the production of collagen, the protein that keeps skin elastic and gives it a plump, youthful feel.” You might want to try facial yoga – it is an effective way to tighten facial skin, used by many celebrities.
4. Eat healthy foods and drink a lot water
Your diet plays crucial role in getting rid of loose skin. You should eat foods that are rich in antioxidants, like raw fruits and vegetables, berries, honey. Antioxidants will help to minimize damage caused by free radicals and boost collagen in your skin. Eat antioxidant-rich foods every day. In addition to that, you should avoid processed and fried foods, salt, refined sugar and alcohol. Moreover, you should drink a lot of water to tighten facial skin. Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
5. Protect your skin from sun exposure
Lastly, don’t forget to protect your skin from sun damage! Sun is one of the main factors causing premature aging and sagging skin on your face and body. Wear sunscreen every day, avoid direct sunshine!